Re: (TFT) Protoceratops and the Legend of the Griffin?

> You make a very clear and learned case.  I must agree with you hypothesis.

Man, I just read it - I am a bit of a dinosaur freak and last time I took
the kids to the museum I was nosing around in the bookshop and found this
book

The Horned Dinosaurs, Peter Dodson, 1996 Princeton University Press
- Illustrated by Wayne Barlowe (remeber Barlowe's extraterrestrials?) and
Robert Walters

I wasn't expecting mythological stuff in it - it blew my mind.
Dunno if Amazon has it as I bought it the old fashioned way

There's another cool book about T rex called The Complete T Rex, too, by
Jack Horner & Don Lessem.

I must hold up my hand and agree that the ins and outs of weapons were never
as much fun as the monsters and characters.
For me a game is a game, it is like comparing grid iron (sorry, football)
and soccer - the game rules are the relative reality and thats it, if it
makes a fairish contest then great.
Cas