Re: (TFT) ......and more

--- "Cas and Lisa (also Silvia, Max & Viveka) Liber"

> Sorry, Robert (now I have Roger on the mind after
> DMGII)
>
> ......also put the weather spells and Prophesor's
> elemental swarm. ANyone
> wanna try make another variant on that one?

Prophesor/Ed Thorn/KRNVR here.

Could you credit that to Ed Thorn?  DMGII (the
'Grouchy Edition', not the 2nd Ed DMG) can confirm
we're all the same guy.  :)

That's right. I've never written a weather spell. But I do plan to use Ed's control weather spell. And I remember trying to razz some of Prophesor's new posts a little. Thinking he was a new subscriber to the list. Then to my surprise he turned out to be Ed Thorn in disguise. Not a new memeber at all, but contributing posts from way back in may 2000. (I thought he seemed to know a little too much for a new subscriber.)

  David Michael Grouchy II