Re: (TFT) Spellcasting, Fatigue, Wounds and Arrows

> For "wizards can use steel daggers, but larger weapons give a spellcasting
> penalty" your 0.5 kg threshold is about right (BTW: do you count the rapier
> (book wt 0.5 kg) as being just over or just under your threshold?)

Over.  I should have mentioned that I don't use the book weights for
weapons.  The weights given are pretty bizarre, IMO.  I don't have my
stuff with me, but IIRC the weight I use for a rapier is 1 kg.  It's a
rapier, not a foil.

(Of course, as is the way in FRPG's most of the weapon weights in TFT
are way too *high*, but TFT has a few, like the rapier and the dagger,
that seem a bit low.)