Re: (TFT) Spellcasting, Fatigue, Wounds and Arrows

At 07:21 PM 11/26/2003, you wrote:
Another way of looking at it: on a "good" blow, a rapier will waste much of
its potential on "blow through". In other words, once its poked all the way
through the several inches (more or less) of your torso, it cant really do
much more to you. But a shearing weapon can keep cutting through its arc,
and cover much more "ground", and, as previously stated, leave you in two
(or more) pieces. No rapier ever made can do that...

Anyone recall the final duel scene between Liam Neeson and the Fop in the movie "Rob Roy"? That final blow by Liam Neeson still makes me shudder. I ran right out and bought the movie as soon as it was available! =====