Re: (TFT) TFT town --> Hiquet --> part 2

The Earth elementals from ITL could leave the earth
and walk about (with a stone body).

I have always thought that any elemental can move
thru its own element easily, almost as fast and
easy as thought.  However, it takes some work to
'pinch off' a mass of rock and animate it.

Thus it could sense a tunnel, it can no longer
move thru that rock.

I quite enjoyed the Knight and Knave of Swords,
but I had never considered that the mouser was
turned into an elemental.  What happened to him
was so wild and woolly that it was outside of
regular fantasy stereotypes as far as I thought.

Rick