(TFT) Getting a good night's sleep.

> 5: Brain Burn: Spell wiped from memory until wizard rolls 4d6 vs IQ (counts
> as an action) or enjoys 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
> 6: Mana Backlash: Spell wiped from memory until wizard enjoys 8 hours of
> uninterrupted sleep.
>
> Comments?
> =====
> "unsubscribe tft"

I like the 8 hours of sleep rule.  It saves low IQ
PC's from having to make a tonne of rolls until they
luck out and get an auto.  Of course once you are out
of combat, the GM could say, ok, you sit quietly in
a dim place for 15 or 20 minutes until you headache
goes away and you remember the spell.

	Rick