(TFT) Starship troopers the first AH game.

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 06:56, Joe Hartley wrote:
> Note that there was another game called Starship Troopers (by AH?  I can't
> recall) released around the same time as the movie, and it was not very good.

Very true, the first boardgame (~1975) was a
wonderful adaption of the books.  The added
a ton of small details that fit in the the
book's ficton seamlessly.  I have always felt
that the new materials in that game were as
'official' as the original book.

Rick