Re: (TFT) Marauder Power Suit.

From: Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:23:49 -0800

>I suggest that the Scout or Command suits require
>a minimum ST of 12 to use and the Marauder
>requires a 14 ST.
>
>A big part of the months (preferably years) of
>training is to toughen the recruits up.  Also I
>think it will play better.
>
>   Looking good!
>
>   Rick

Your probably right I should increase the ST on the marauder suit
only reason I didnt set them up with different ST requirements
was because the book said they were all basically the same to use
they just had different weapon and communication load outs.
Robert Morger
Pangaea_TFT Fantasy RPG adventure
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pangaea_TFT/
Subscribe:  Pangaea_TFT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com