Re: (TFT) fiction ?--> Copyright and the Mickey Mouse protection act.

  Under the Mickey Mouse protection act, copyrights
now last forever.  This is a direct violation of the
spirit behind how copyright was supposed to behave,
but the USA Supreme court has done piss all to
protect the constitution from large corporations
since the mid- 70's.

Regards, Rick.