RE: (TFT) Creating Magicl Items

>  I tried this on the Wizard Lab program from Branya and
> got a little confused.  The top window shows 15 weeks
> at a cost of $18,000.00. After I hit "make", it produced
> a window at the bottom that changed each time I did it.
> It usually took longer to make but cost a lot less. Does
> anyone know why?

Aidan,
   Like this...?

Shapeshifting   3850    10

Stone Flesh     3150     9

Total           7000.00 19.0

Shapeshifting   4235    11

Stone Flesh     1750     5

Total           5985.00 16.0

Shapeshifting   4620    12

Stone Flesh     3150     9

Total           7770.00 21.0

Shapeshifting   5005    13

Stone Flesh     3150     9

Total           8155.00 22.0

Shapeshifting   5390    14

Stone Flesh     2800     8

Total           8190.00 22.0

I'll just pull one out at random and deconstruct it backwards for you. Let's
take the thirteen week one at five thousand and five silver.

5005 / 13 weeks to make = $385

385 - cost/week $35 = $350

350 - $200 Town Wizard pay = 150

150 / $25 pay = 6 apprentices

     Of course if you move the Adjusted DX up high enough the item will always
be on time, and the actual "cost" to produce the item will be more consistent.
So to sum up; the $18,000 is book list price, the $8155.00 is the actual cost
to produce that item over 13 weeks, and now it is easy to determine the profit
made on the item. With a lower adjusted DX the cost to produce varies wildly.

     Hope that helps.

David Michael Grouchy II