RE: (TFT) Is it an RPG or really a Tactical RPG?

" As for whether or not you can have a roleplaying game with a hex map,
that's just pure pedantic hogslop, Ray."

To what do I owe your ire? By "true" or "pure" RPG, in this discussion
(which has been pretty civil) we mean a game that is intended to be played
out in the imagination rather than on a board. I used the word "true"
because I was quoting another person who used it. Why are you getting all
wound up over a simple term? Yikes.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/