Re: (TFT) Do certain actions delay your turn? (regarding adjDX)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Walters"

Sorry Sarge and Gavin,

Pole weapons are the only weapons that can hit two hexes away and it's their length used for charging or setting that gives them the advantage of hitting first.

By the book sir this is correct.
This is a very poor discription of the situation however.
Fencing is a Talent.
How long are the weapons in Fencing "by the book"?
1.3m is about 4.3 feet.
How long can you reach?
Probably about 2/3rds of your heigh is my guess.
Now take a step toward your "target" with a three foot blade.
SJ got the reach incorrect.

I've gotten a newer machine and have visions of "Gamebox" as a FaceBook app.
I have till the end of September, but the learning curve is steap!
I'll have SOMETHING athletic rather than martial by then.