Re: (TFT) What's an ideal 4 man party for the Death Tests?

1 )  Don't take a wizard.  There's a phrase in the rules that says if you
don't use magic, then no magic will be used against you.

2 )  There's a path through DT1 that minimizes the risk to your party.
IIRC, it's through the red room, then down (south), then all the way
to the north and then all the way to the south again before entering
the giant's room.  Stay away from the Gargoyles and the Bears!

3 )  Gang up on your opponents, even if it means you might be open
to an attack.  Use the mapboard to limit how many can effectively
attack you at any one time.  (ie, with the bears - you can generally
get in two attacks on the closest one before the other enters the
fray - use them wisely!)

4 )  Use your Hi ST, lo DX characters to engage the enemy, allowing
your Hi DX characters the chance to pepper the enemies with arrows.

5 )  Hi Dx is nice, but don't go overboard.  In a game like Death Test,
EVERY character needs ST.  But you don't want to go overboard on
ST either.  Remember that an AdjDX of 10 hits slightly less than 50%
of the time.

That's all I can think of at the moment.  I'm sure others on the list
will disagree with me.

Dan