Re: (TFT) What's an ideal 4 man party for the Death Tests?

I don't think you can beat it consistently unless you
picked your route thru it.  When I solo'ed I would
randomly pick my path.  Even on the easiest route,
you better not have ANY bad luck on the first 2 rooms
or things will go from bad to worse.

I would say, (picking a random route thru DT 1) you
better have a group of 4 - 40  attribute figures.
Even then an early double damage can toast you.

Rick