(TFT) Whats in your rig?

John's comments about his old science Teacher has brought up something that I've been meaning to ask.

I was looking at my gameing set up awhile back and it turns out that I've developed both a wizards lab (the set up at the house) and a wizards chest (the travel rig). Left at that it's just a cute little association... but then I got to thinking that I've actually been gameing pretty steady now for over a third of a century... (tick tock).

< shudders >

A dimmly bright side to that figure is the fact that, packed into that equipment that I have packed into my "wizards chest" is a third of a centurys experience as to what is escentual to a sucessful session.

Most of my junk is pretty normal... but I have several things that are decidedly not so normal.

I carry a large bucket with a bunch of sticks and props for demonstrative purposes, both for myself and me players.

Underneath the chest I use to pack the actual campaign componets (and doubles as a GM screen) I have a roughly 5' by 7' roll of carpet, fortuitously patterned in a 13" square-grid, with a square-hex laied out on it.

I keep my rules in a box 9.75" x 9.75" x 6.5".
I had to cut the box down from a Moist and Meaty dog food box and tape it back up to get it that exact, but it was a proof of concept at the time as the box encompasses my head, and the U I had to cut in a narrow side to fit my neck lets me actually use it like a file holder instead of having to take all of the rules outta my headbox at once to find something specific.

I keep my GM dice in a wooden puzzlebox (has little games like Tic-Tac-Toe and line-jumping puzzles) that fortuitiously again measures 3.25" per side, which is the dimensions of my scalehex square.

I do a whole lot more pantomiming these days.

So what kind of stuff do you guys carry with you when you game, assuming you travel to game or take anything with ya?