Re: (TFT) Heroes versus Jay's football pros

Whoa... okay... some of this is meant for another thread but maybe it'll
play here.

I don't want to dictate fundamentals so much as understand how my players
are seeing them.

If I have a large imaginative disagrement with a player I'd rather know
about it from the stats presented before play rather than "in play".
That futzes up the other players "fun".

We'll go to the bloody IHOP (here it's Pig 'N Pancake) and you can holler at
me about how I view stats vs. how you view them for as long as you want to
make your point.
I'm not that good to be everything to everyone gameing-wise.
I actually WANT to have those discussions.
But NOT when the game is actually ON!
Design is removed from play somewhat.
Don't make changes midstream, let it die an 'orable death and change it
after...
I used to be worried about players breaking my campaigns with a lucky roll
or an unexpected choice, but I've learned to plan for that stuff...