(TFT) Giant: text or image

Warren stated,

<<<<Just to clarify for Justin and others who may have AM/AW/ITL but not the
microgame Melee and Wizard:>>>>

I just threw that out there as a way to get the list rolling again.  Realism
and TFT as well as most RPG's have a lot to be desired when it comes to
realism but that does not make them bad games.  It does give us something to
write about though on the list.

 By the way when I came up with the giant thing, I read through all the
material AW/AM/ITL, Melee, and Wizard.  The only place that I have seen that
they specifically state that giants are three hex creatures is located under
facing rules and not stated in text but in image.  Text not image what is
more important to rules lawyers that GM's have to contend with sometimes.
This is why it was brought up.  If I am missing something tell me where it
is located I would be much obliged.    When it comes down to it I play with
three hex giants(not too hard mind you as they gnash bones and such).
Continue shooting.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin

Just to pass this on Warplayer "John" may or will be off line for a short
time as his computer crashed at home.