Re: (TFT) Griefs

On 10/07/99 18:35:37 John Paul Bakshoian wrote:
>Now if the Augmented Griefs poured in IQ, DX & ST potions into the mix they
>would really be a fearsome thing.  And if these things like magic, a
>spellsniffer might be good.  What about teleport potion and a batch of
>gunpowder:  A true terrorist.

Well, yes, personally I would quibble because these are chemist potions, not
alchemist.  But whatever works, go with it!  I mean, implicit in the idea of
these things is that they keep getting more capable the longer they're around.
The idea of them eventually working up the alchemical equivalent of chemist
potions is certainly plausible.  And since it's almost impossible for normal
alchemy to duplicate their techniques, there's little danger of the potion
formulas falling into the "wrong hands" (ie, those of the PC's).