(TFT) Re: [Fighting Fantasy] Fwd: FF News

Message text written by WÿW

Well, since I got this message from you in September;

>>>nope, have had nothing yet
>>>I'll let you know
>>>
>>>William
>>>Sender: Groovekidi@aol.com
>>>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:09:33 EDT

That sounds great - I look forward to recieving it.

I only live in one place.
Michael Taylor
1089 Nowita Place
Venice, California 90291

I think Mark Popp has mailed FF books to me as well as others on the list
from both England and Canada.

Okay, I'll change it.

Thank you.
Michael