(TFT) TFT: Quarterstaff Talents

I do love new TFT Talents but I must say I keep seeing these very similar
Talents come out. I'd like to see some truly new Talents rather than more
extended weapons talents....

I thought Craig Brown covered Quartstaff's very nicely:

STAFF FENCING (IQ 10, Costs 3, AdjDX 14 or better and Quarterstaff skill,
Cannot be improved, cb). This acts like the Fencing talent for the
Quarterstaff and all the rules for Fencing apply when using a Quarterstaff.

STAFF FENCING II (IQ 11, Costs 3, Prerequisite: DX 15+ and Staff Fencing,
cb). As Fencing II only with a Quarterstaff.
STAFF FENCING III (IQ 12, Costs 4, Prerequisite: DX 16+ and Staff Fencing
II, cb). As Fencing III only with a Quarterstaff.
STAFF FENCING IV (IQ 12, Costs 4, Prerequisite: DX 16+ and Staff Fencing
III, cb). As Fencing IV only with a Quarterstaff.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.