(TFT) CIDRI: Bigger than da average bear

<<<<While we're at it ... is there a unified version of the world of Cidri
that
the group has agreed upon ? i noticed in the past few posts that the various
Game Masters have (unconsciously or consciously) created multiple versions
of
Cidri ... i know that this does not promote diversified thinking but at the
very least we can unify (some) concepts so as not to be very diverse in its
interpretations ... >>>>>

In a world of over 48 continents, half of the planet (if it is one) covered
in water and dotted with islands, there is nothing unified about Cidri.
What goes on in one part of the world will be different than any other.
This of course allows us to use house rules.  I myself own a couple parts of
Cidri ---- Confederacy of the Ten Cities (Free City of Haven) and attached
Gamelords stuff and an island I created called Calthon.  I incorporate
published adventures with my own world.  As I believe many of you do!!!

Yours in Cidri,
Justin

As for Jaypus, anything you find of mine on the list you are welcome to
attach.