(TFT) Greff's Journal: 11th day

	So much has happened that I won't be able to
tell a tenth of it.  I will try to hit the high points.

	The Decathon' Leader Doror Tm' Cremp
has come back a hero covered in glory!!!  Under his
leadership a tiny group of people destroyed a couple
of Goblin bases, captured dozens of healing potions
and chemical potions, found out about giant Indri'
pulled carts, killed off some of the enemy wizard's
apprentices and killed dozens of goblins.  All with
out a loss on our side!  They would have been back
sooner but they got lost because of the getting lost
spell around the Fort, but Doror figured out it does
not work south of the camp and fought his way
back to us thru it.

	Another thing, many of the spells that the
wizards are casting are becoming perminant.  Dark
Visions, Basic: Healings, Speed Movements spells are
sometimes not running out but just keeping on
working.

	The wizard leading the enemy is really
pissed at Doror and made a giant 'entity' which is a
huge face that threatened us.  It said they would not
attack US, until after it had destroyed the Thorsz' army
but that is a lie because he wants to get those carts
thru and we block the trail.

	That druid's Wight was back.  It was
attacking the goblins and fed on some.  Who knows
how strong it will become with it killing goblins and
being helped by that druid?  The bastard!

	Instead of improving the defenses that
druid had a bunch of us digging up the river bank
just out of good arrowshot.  "If we dig the ditch
just a little deeper, MORE mud will wash away!!!"
Damn him!

	More and more goblins kept showing up,
it was obvious that they planned to take us out.

	The rest of the day we got ready for them
and they got ready for us.

	That night we saw them filling in all of the
little pits filled with punji sticks which got that
Druid by mistake.  Every one figures that this is so
they will have an easy time moving a lot of troops
thru here.

	Doror was still spoiling for a fight!  He
figured that they would attack soon and wanted to
hit them before they were ready.  His plan was that
he, Ben, Icolee and Drimkror all are fast (those
perminant Speed MA's) and have such heavy
armor that they could take what any ordinary gob.
could dish out.  They were going to take me, but
Doror thought Im' group would need a heavy so
I ended up with Im'

	Im' would take me, Grishna', Aka and
Yndicamen and feignt at the enemy.  Then we would
pull back quick.  Meanwhile Doror's group would
wipe out a couple thon's and maybe capture an
arballist.

	That druid said he had "A Feeling" that
the goblins would NEVER attack tonight.  Then
he kept Ben talking for a long time while we were
getting ready for the raid.

	Well it was a complete disaster.  Ben is
not that experienced in these big battles and with
that druid pestering him, he forgot to properly
brief Im'.  Im' tried to capture an arbalist, gobs.
pored in from everywhere, and we were almost
all killed.  Everyone was wounded and we were
lucky to get back alive.  Oh, I forgot to mention
that the Decathon' had captured a bunch of molitovs
on his raid, and Aka and I burned a bunch of gobs.
with them.  Doror's molitovs are what saved us.

	That druid's prediction came as true as
I expected.  The goblins were planning a huge
attack and a thousand of them came poring in from
all sides and here almost all of our fighters were
outside the pallisade on that druid's advice!!!  I've
just GOT to kill the PLANX INTESTINE.

	Then that druid ARMED THE SLAVES
to defend the wall.  As well as getting a third of
them killed, they killed maybe 2 goblins with lucky
hits.  I bet they are glad they trusted the bastard!

	We were about to lose the fort but Doror
saved the day.  He saw what was going on and got
back before the druid could finish getting us all
killed.  Doror captured 5 arbalists!

	Anyway when Doror got back the goblins
fled because they knew that HE was not trying to
kill off his fighters and surrender.

	Almost everyone was horribly wounded
but we had no deaths.  If it was not for that magic
that Doror had captured, 3 or 4 of us would have
died.

	Ben did something real stupid then.  Still
listening to that druid, he drafted the stupid sheep
into the Thorsz' service!!!  This is breaking the law!
He does not have permission to free the slaves!!!
Even if he did, HE DOES NOT OWN THEM!!!!
Ben will be hung as soon as we get home, the druid
is laughing his guts out over that I bet.  There is
no way that traitor can beat Ben in a full fight but
Ben will die, stabbed in the back for listening to
that scum!!!!!!!

	Holes are blow open in the fort, we are
all half dead, (or more than half dead), Im' is
bleeding to death, so the druid feeds a magic
potion that should go to a fighter to his demon
famillar!  Then he sings a little song of celebration!
AND EVERYONE LIKES

	HIS

	SONG!!!!!!

AND THEY FORGIVE HIM AGAIN!!!!!

He is enchanting them and they can't see it!!!

OH WHY CAN'T I JUST DIE!!!  I CAN'T STAND
IT.

	i live to kill the sum'bitch....