Re: (TFT) Arduin and other conversions, Errant School of Thought, etc.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself, though I dont still have any Arduin swag.
However, converting to TFT actually makes even strong monsters a little
weaker. The special effects genrally convert to spells, so that even when a
monster has a large number of special effects, their power doesn't get too
much higher than a very powerful wizard.

Cidri that

Not specifically, but there has been a lot of posts about a combination of
the The Lands Beyond the Mountains with the rest of the Gamelords material
(Haven, Freebooter, etc.), which seems like a pretty agreeable combination
to me.

Love the idea of a compilation/archive of TFT material!

Love the idea of someone else doing it!

Thanks!
Michael