(TFT) Future possiblities and Codex

Rick stated,

<<<<But I would prefer that people spend their time and
energy making new solo adventures we can play, new monsters,
new rules.  The stuff that is cool and fits in my campaign I will
use.  (The adventures I can play even if they don't fit in my
campaign.)>>>>

Adventure it is!   Possibly in about two weeks.  I posted an adventure a few
months ago.  Has anyone else????   Rather than an adventure how bout an
encounter?
Or how bout members of the list creating TOGETHER a TFT city (ala Haven or
Asprins Sanctuary) using only the rules found in the three books (AM, AW,
and TFT:ITL).

Someone comes up with an outline of the city history, another person a map
of the city that would consist of areas (poor quarter, docks, market,
etc....), other people would pick an area of the map and create buildings
and denizens, etc......   Just a thought.

As for voting on rules that was a suggestion only.  As far as official ya
gotta be kidding.  Even if this Codex could fly people would play the way
they wanted anyhow, just like they did when Metagaming was still in
business.  How many of us did that????  My hands raised!!!!

Yours in Cidri,
Justin

Not to be flamed only suggestions.

We have a lot of members on the list state they were going to keep lists of
talents and spells that have been on the list that we could share the good
or the bad.  BUT all the talking really has led to nothing or only bits and
pieces.