(TFT) Arrgh!

The Intel-based piece of crap the ISP now hosting this list uses for a
Linux server crashed *again*.  They've fortunately replaced the
problematic SCSI drives, so we should be OK from here on in, but I had to

This means there's another day or two of posts that should be caught
up on via the website.  Sorry!

They say they're moving it to a Sun soon.  Finally - back to a real
computer!