(TFT) Character: Soren Greymage

As offered, nPCs of my experience...

Soren was a late write-up from a campaign called Runes of the New World,
which oddly wound up centered around the Old World, and attempts to
escape from it.  The Shadowclaw school can be viewed in the same vein as
the Sith, one of their inspirations.  Soren was supposed to be my agent
provocateur, but a new job shut down the campaign, as such are wont to
do.

Soren Greymage
of the outlawed Shadowclaw school (§)

ST 8		[1] Literacy
DX 12	[4] Charisma
IQ 14	[4] Silent Movement
HT 8		[0] Salnic
EN 0		[0] (2nd language free)
PO 6
ME 21
MA 10

<House Rules explained: Original ST split into ST for damage and weapons
use, and HT for disease saves and taking damage.  PO is a mages-only
trait, used for casting spells, spent like the orig. ST or house rule
HT.  EN is like PO, used for exertion, only warriors make much use of
it.  ME is a house-rule attempt to give out more skills without having
even barbarian grunts be geniuses.  ME provides slots for skills and
spells, IQ determines the lists spells and skills are chosen from, and
is used for saves and tests.  Phew.>

Spells Known:

These require gestures & incantations
14	Shadowclaw§		?	M
14	Glamour			10	T
14	Illusion IV			3	C
14	Telepathy		4+1	T

These require some gesture or word
13	Shadow IV§		2	C
12	Drain Strength	1/0	S
12	Invisibility		3+1	T
12	(Shadow III)		2	C
12	ShadeSight§		3	T
11	(Illusion I)			2	C
11	Reveal/Conceal	2*	T
11	Sleep			3	T

These require no visible action
10	Shadowshift§		1+.5	T
10	(Shadow I)		1	C
9	Aid				?	T
9	(Darkvision)		3	T

Shadowclaw spells: (§)  Soren: any witnessed use marks you as SC.

	"Shadowshift" - Thrown Spell
	-5 to be hit in dark,
 	-2 in daylight

	"Shadowclaw" - Missle Spell
	3d/2ST, 1d/round,
	invisible  (Think, "I find your lack of faith disturbing...")

	"ShadeSight" - Special Spell
	like Darkvision, only better:
	Sees through magical darkness,
	sees ghosts, etc.  Lasts 1 hour.