Re: (TFT) TFT: Wizards' Guild Membership

Dave writes:

>THE SERVICE OR BENEFIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS
>   Earn 10% extra experience
>   (WOW!!!  Sign me up!  Can Heroes join too?  But what is the
>   reality justification for this?)

Actually, there are many reality justifications for this.  The
simple reason is that you can learn faster in a master/student
or peer environment than in trying to learn by yourself.  Why
is this?  Just think of the many blind alleys, dead ends and
dangerous destructive activities you could avoid if you just
had some place where you could discuss magical philosophy with
others who understood the subject!  So I suggested that one
way to represent that might be to provide an experience bonus
to Guild members.

Dan