Re: (TFT) TFT Release

(GOD I HATE IT WHEN I SEND A MESSAGE ACCIDENTALLY)

What we need is:

A rough figure of what we believe, as a fan group, we
can raise to purchase these rights.

We would need 1 copy each of all of the material
released for TFT.  We would be able to copy this
material to everyone in the group.

We would need a clear plan of action -- that is, we
will release the game in copy-left format as an online
game only -- remove the cost of publishing.  Make the
game cost $10.00 online.  A lot of people will be
willing to shell out $10.00 -- almost a shareware
format. Whatever.  This is in the to-be-determined
catagory.

In order to go further, what we really need is HT to
state what he considers to be a fair offer for a game
designed to compete with SJ and gurps.

Anyhow, just my thoughts.

Brennan