Re: (TFT) TFT Release

"Brennan O'Brien" <veilheim@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In order to go further, what we really need is HT to
> state what he considers to be a fair offer for a game
> designed to compete with SJ and gurps.

Don't hold your breath.  From what I understand, there is
no price that he has in mind, and is not prone to give
much thought to it.

If an offer is made with a check attatched for $x000, he may or
may not accept it, and that's the way it is.

This might seem to be an odd way of doing business, but TFT is
Howard's, and he can do with it what he pleases.