(TFT) TFT Release

        I suggest one change to the old rules.  Make the
memory cost of talents 1/2 of what they were in the books.
Every TFT GM I've come across has found ways to give
heros more memory one way or another, and the simplest
way to do this, is just lower the memory cost of the talents.
This will also make heros less weak compared to wizards.

        Rick<

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with this. I've also allowed more memory,
but not by reducing the cost of the Talents.

I think this is a fine optional rule, but this isn't the simplest way. How
do you deal with Literacy and Languages? Half-points? (yech!) Making all
one-point talents disproportionatey valuable?

It seems to me the simplest way is to allow that all IQ acuired through
experience points can be traded for 2 Talent points that dont increase IQ
or simply 1 IQ point that does both. I dont think heroes are weak compared
to wizards.

But anyway, I think that even releasing the rules unchanged (except maybe
better indexed!) with various "appendixes" of optional rules would by
itself greatly benefit the industry and create a market.

Michael