Re: (TFT) TFT Release

As for new house rules, etc.  Most of us could probably do it, but getting
it into HTML and on the net sounds like what the hassle is.

Hail Melee
<

Yeah, I dont think the concept of "on-line" books has been realstiically
proven to be very successful.

I personally went looking for a Champions RPG book recently that's offered
as an on-line PDF file. I bought it in its published version on eBay
instead.

Granted, for hobbyists it's a little different, but I'd rather see TFT be a
full-fledged comeback in game stores (much like Steve Jackson is doing with
Ogre/GEV).

Michael