Re: (TFT) Re: Growlers in TFT

> I'd have to say from past experience:
> Growler Pups- 1 hex
> (stats like goblins)

<snip rest of excellent post on Growlers>

Great job!  My only concern is that I'd want to leave them based for VOR, in
case I decide to pick up the rules and play, and some of the larger models
seem to have bases that are roughly a mega-hex in size.  I could always tack
on a larger base, but it'd be a pain to base them smaller, and then convert
up.

I've already started basing my Ral Partha and Grenadier minis on TFT-style
bases - the giants on 3-hex bases and the dragons on 4 or 7-hex bases, but
my larger Citadel minis are giving me fits...

Tony Merlock