Re: (TFT) Liabilities for a Golden Unicorn

dwtulloh@zianet.com (Dan Tulloh) wrote:
> The Dragon was found a few miles outside of Cloudcroft, NM in
> a place called Sunspot.  There's a solar observatory there, the
> unicorn was found buried some yards away from the building
> housing the telescope.

Did you mean "dragon" when you said "unicorn" above?  AFAIK,
the unicorn was not found.  The above statement also makes it
sound like the two were buried very close to each other.

I'm trying to dig up a little info on the Mystery of the
Treasure of Unicorn Gold.  Just call me Joe Hardy!  (Side
trip: if you do a websearch on "Joe Hartley", you come up
with a page from a Hardy Boys book where Joe introduces
himself as Joe Hartley, maintaining a deep cover.)

Oooohhhh... telescopes.  One of my other all-consuming hobby,
even more than gaming and guitars.