Re: (TFT) Re: Cheap talents

James Eckman <fugu@wenet.net> wrote:
> A question for everyone, how many people have followers in your games?

I have a Knight that has a squire and a wizard-for-hire turned follower
in a game of OrbQuest that I'm running.  They're left over from our
previous GrailQuest game, and we were having so much fun with the characters
that the knight is undertaking the OrbQuest at Arthur's request.

I'm running the game almost as ITL-lite; some of the whole shebang is
left by the wayside in order to make the game more enjoyable when
appropriate.  Should the knight have New Followers?  It's much more
interesting to have the characters interact and have the player try to
talk a GM's character into following him.  Otherwise trying to convince
a character to follow the leader is a simple roll - with little role
involved.