Re: Adventure Resources (was Re: (TFT) New ListMemberIntroduction)

Michael Taylor wrote:
> Ah! I see - I dont think that actually has all the B1-9 modules in it does
> it?

No, the silver anniversary boxed set has a few of the older AD&D
modules...and Keep on the Borderlands for some odd reason.

> Incidentally, though I DID so a search for people selling this particular
> compendium and sure enough, it was listed at $75 in most places!

Yeah, I guess there's good demand for it from "Collectors" and people
who
don't know it has incomplete versions of the modules.