RE: (TFT) Hurting undead / other dimensionally / other worldly creatures

Toughter monsters due to immunities to weapons: good idea.

Monsters vulnerabilities? The classics: holy water, iron, cold iron,
mithril, silver, bashing attacks, slashing attacks. 'Skeletons take half
damage from arrows' is one Ive always favored. I heard some where that
zombies have a problem with salt.

I dont think of those restrictions as d&d lamish. I think of them as
achielles' heel (did I spell that right?)........

Salt would seem to be a preservative to dead flesh.  Perhaps quicklime would
be better.  It helps deteriorate flesh and also keeps the stink down.
Anybody out there read Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily."

Yours in Cidri,
Justin