(TFT) Re: TFT: Expert Weapon Talents

>I couldnt agree more - which is why I dont understand why Expert Swordsman
>is such a big deal. It's cheap and makes you tough. What's wrong with that?
>

>Michael

	Hi Michael,

	I strongly agree with this talent in principle, I just
think that this particular talent is too cheap and easy to pick
up.  Something that valuable should COST the player who
picks it up.  I _do_ allow people who have good talents to
take good talents so I expect to find people with this to have
Blurs in my campaign.

	Rick