Re: (TFT) Poisons

----- Original Message -----
From: grabowski <grabowski@erols.com>
To: Joe Hartley <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 6:18 AM
Subject: (TFT) Poisons

> I wrote this last August.  See how you like it.

Yeah, Justin good idea but i think I like Dan's a little better - but the
fiendish part would be if the GM, not the player, rolled the 2d damage and
kept track of the total points to be lost in secret, thereby leaving Sir
Roland say, getting 1ST weaker by the turn and not knowing when he'll get
treated.
The latter system is also easier for having different critters with
different poison strentghs to play with and write rules for, which is what i