Re: Re: (TFT) RE: Fine Armor Manufacturing?

tft@brainiac.com wrote:
>> Message text written by INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com
>>Incidentally, how do people and rick feel about separate
>>demons and devilsin theology/demonology?
>>Cas
>
>Personally, I feel it's a silly D&Dism. They are the same thing.

Maybe.  There aren't any "devils" in TFT, and unless/until
someone feels like writing them up we won't know.  If they
are written up with a coherent rationale that makes them
something other than demons with a different name, then
cool.  But if it's just a distinction without a difference
then yeah, it's silly.

As far as "real world" theology I don't know if there's
a difference or not.