(TFT) Discussion: Devils and Demons --> Same thing?

Hi Everyone,
	I have 3 levels of demons in my campaign.
Demon spawn are about human tough with few magical
abilities.  They use mob attacks, and bother low level
NPC's.

Demons are like the Lesser and Greater Demons from
TFT.  This category also includes the Azadrar Asassin,
and the other demons I've seen written up in places.

Lastly there are the Demon Lords.  They are equivalent
in power with Naga, Djinn, Efreet and the ka spirits.

I've never used a Devil in my campaign but they would
be a couple of levels tougher than a demon lord, but a
level lower than a god.  Say most devils are on a level
with Arch-angels.

	I have enough trouble coming up with
meaningful names for the different super-classes of
critters, don't destroy a useful division by lumping
demons and devils together!!!

	(Well I won't anyways...   ;-)

	Rick