Re: (TFT) Re: Better elementals

Pasha and or Rick Smith writes:

> Stomp foot:  The elemental can move 0 or 1 hexes
> and stomps its foot taking a full action.
> 	The ground bucks like a trampoline
> under a mega - Mh that the elemental chooses.
> (Must be within 100 meters of elemental.)  Figures
> within that region must make a 4vsDX or fall
> but all earth elementals are immune.  The
> earthquake lasts 3 turns.

I like this a lot!  But what I think I'd do is allow
the Earth Elemental to stomp his foot, causing an
earthquake in a radius of hexes equal to the Elemental's
basic ST divided by 10.

I wonder whether or not ALL earth elementals should be
able to do this, as opposed to only allowing 'upgraded'
elementals these capabilities.