Re: (TFT) Converting Dungeons and Droolers...

Michael Wrote:
> Message text written by INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com
> >TL is the one TFT book I don't own. <
>
> Your not missing much. The adventure itself is dungeon crawl with the
> 'twist' that bandits are using the dungeon as a lair.

Dang! You spoiled the ending for me! ;)

> However, it does win the award for the world's most bizarre and
> incomprehensible mapping ever attempted!
>
> Michael

Kinda like the sample maps in ITL, right?  Layers of hexes with different
hash-marks to identify levels.  I glanced over my brother's copy once, and
wasn't impressed.

Yep, I'm fortunate - I have three brothers, and between us, we have three
copies of AM, AW, and ITL, plus multiple copies of just about every other
TFT book or Microquest.  Unfortunately, each copy (and brother) is in a
different state, so that kind of hinders our ability to get together and
play... (and PBeM doesn't seem to appeal to any of us) - heck, my brother
still hasn't installed CyberBoard, which I sent him about a year ago).

Tony Merlock