Re: (TFT) Converting Dungeons and Droolers...

That sounds like a great idea! I'd love to see this...

thing.

Now this is odd, I find TFT lends itself pretty well to this kind of thing
- though I'l be the first to admit I've changed the combat system to allow
even more of it...

To me, making it a 'tactical' situation increases its role-playing
potential rather than making them mutually exclusive. Because you have to
think careful, it inspires you to think creatively....

Michael