(TFT) Those "other games" (OT of course)

>Anthony Merlock wrote:
>> Michael wrote:
>> Star Fleet Battles anyone?
>
>Sure!  Your place or mine?  That, Starfire, BattleTech, Heavy Gear,
>and a bunch of others have places of honor on my gaming shelves

Cool...this reminds me, a couple of us have been playing around
with the old FGU fantasy boardgame Lords and Wizards--one of the
few strategic level fantasy boardgames.  It's not bad, but the
rules were in need of some 'spiffing up'.  Well one thing led to
another and I've totally re-written the rules.  If anyone would
like a copy (if anyone even recognizes this incredibly obscure
title I'll be amazed, but whatever) let me know and I'll drop a
file your way.

BTW Anthony, if you live in the Baltimore/DC area and would
like to play SFB or Starfire (or Squad Leader or WiF or
pretty much anything in the way of games with hexes and
counters), feel free to drop me a line...