Re: (TFT) fleshing out cidri/gazetteer online

For my money it's cheap the price, considering how good it is compared to
all the other programs I bought and stopped using...

I did all of my TFT Traveller Sector maps with it and it was really easy. I
also did an entire 3-dimensional modern city with it and again - once I got
over the initial hurdle of learning how to do things the maps were easy to
make and amazingly good looking.

But the initial learning curve SUCKS! In fact, I just upgraded to the
latest version and the first thing they do is make excuses for the program
not working like any other Windows program!

Michael