Re: (TFT) Cult of the Bloodrunners

Hi Everyone,
	Cas, the blood magic is not in publishable form,
it is more of a set of guidelines that I wing as I need
them.  (I don't allow my players to use blood magic, it
is an 'evil' form of magic for NPC's.

	Maybe after I finish my counter sheet (90%
done), finish undead in TFT (35% done) and finish
Naga in TFT (20% done) I'll revise and expand blood
magic and put up something.

	Rick