(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #130

From: "Grabowski" <grabowskis@earthlink.net>
> List certainly been quiet the past two months.  Has the 3rd edition done
> this to us?

My excuse is pretty lame. I got laid off in November, and just started a new
job two weeks ago. During that time, I got addicted to Half-Life's Team
Fortress Classic. But I'm better now. I've also had other things hanging over
my head (writing projects for Tekumel). Also, the PBEM TFT game is on
hiatus until Joe gets other stuff done.

I usually post responses here to other messages. With no new messages,
I've had nothing to say.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader