(TFT) slippery demons, wizards and a pole, sorry poll.

Hang on, I always presumed that a demons MA was infinite because they were
extraplanar and so the teleportation was a result of warping and folding the
'fabric carpet' of the material plane and hopping thru the hole (fast,
certainly but not frictionlessly so), or just thru sheer planar master, of
phasing out to another plane with an entirely different relativity and being
able to appear anywhere else in a fraction of a second.

I can see the benefit of a rule concering the ST expenditure limitation with
wizards, though presumably this doesn't apply to those with chums casting
AID spells as well, otherwise where's the great heroic feat of a bunch of
wizards blasting the bejeezus out of something reeally scary with
cooperation (like we all learned on sesame street).

Poor boomerangs! i think the theory about it being a typo for 1+2 damage has
been around since AM came out. Joe, wanna have a poll on this one?
Cas