Re: (TFT) slippery demons, wizards and a pole, sorry poll.

> Hang on, I always presumed that a demons MA was infinite because they were
> extraplanar and so the teleportation was a result of warping and folding
the
> 'fabric carpet' of the material plane and hopping thru the hole (fast,
> certainly but not frictionlessly so), or just thru sheer planar master, of
> phasing out to another plane with an entirely different relativity and
being
> able to appear anywhere else in a fraction of a second.

The Demon has to be frictionless for that problem, else if air resistence
(30 nt * sec^2/meter^2 or 30 kg/meter) stops it at about 5 meters per sec
(4.87).

> Poor boomerangs! i think the theory about it being a typo for 1+2 damage
has
> been around since AM came out. Joe, wanna have a poll on this one?
> Cas

I'm for leaving Boomerangs as they are and making all the Aboriganal weapons
(Blowgun, Boomerang and Spear-Thrower) the strict intelectual property of
the Lizardmen.

Jay
<>I shot an error into the air, and it's still going EVERYWHERE!<>
R.A.Heinlein