Re: (TFT) answer Thorn?

I assume you had this done ahead of time. What are the answers?

Neil Gilmore says; Doesn't work.

David Michael Grouchy II first says; The answer is T=1 and G=2.  No. The
earth will speed away from the gate at 29,750 meters a second.

srydzews wants a huge 1 hex wide metel cylander with a vaccume and says it'd
end up in a geosync orbit.

Confused says; T=20,000, G=18, 48 working days and a geosync orbit at the
Lagangre points.

Brett Slocum says; 16,500 transits

David Michael Grouchy II then says; T = 307,438 and G = 2

Dave Seagraves says; You guys have /way/ too much time on your hands.

Several others have problems with frictionless Demons that use 2d dam
boomerangs.

Please clear this up. Who's nearest to what you were thinking? It's Dave
Seagraves right?

Jay
"Dear Lord grant me chasity and self restraint. But not yet Oh Lord, not
yet."
St. Aquains